- Trolley traveling on Hillsborough Street near the State Capitol
North Carolina History
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- On the back of the photograph: "200 block Hillsborough Street, looking east." A trolley system operated in downtown Raleigh from 1886 until 1932.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Raleigh (N.C.) and the Triangle area. Hillsborough Street (UA023.026.021) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.787773, -78.668037