- Most early 4-H work centered around farm commodity clubs. These Lenoir County young people, parading about the time of World War I, found that pigs and corn made a good combination. Lenoir County pig club in the days of solid tires for cars and trucks
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 9 x 14 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Lenoir County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H clubs. Early argricultural clubs (UA023.008.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.