- Alamance County Agriculture and Home Economics group standing at the top of Mount Mitchell with leader W. Kerr Scott, 1921
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 15 x 20 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Written on verso: top of Mr. Mitchell (1921); Alamance Co. Agriculture and Home economics group. Forerunner of 4-H Club. Kerr Scott is the leader.
Scott, William Kerr, 1896-1958
more info on Scott, William Kerr, 1896-1958
Alamance County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H clubs. Early argricultural clubs (UA023.008.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.