- 4-H Club boys working on A & T College campus
Community and Extension
African American students
African Americans -- History
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 14 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- A and T College, Greensboro, NC, October 7, 1939 - A group of 4-H Club boys working their way through college - seen working on the campus
North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
more info on North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) more info on 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H clubs. African-Americans (UA023.008.023) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.