- African American girls with different types of tree leaves, at Camp Whispering Pines
Community and Extension
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
Forests and forestry
African Americans -- Education
African Americans -- History
African American girls
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 14 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Wake County - July 14-17, 1941, Camp Whispering Pines. These 4 girls acted as [?] for the [4-H] group when they divided to find different tree specimens in [?] - Each girl exhibits the leaves found for each different tree
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Wake County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H clubs. African-Americans (UA023.008.023) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.