- Steve Gregg and Dan Harrigan, Pan American Games medalists for swimming
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- In the 1975 Pan American Games, held in Mexico City, Steve Gregg (right) won the silver medal in the 200 meter butterfly, and Dan Harrigan won the gold medal in the 200 meter backstroke. IN the 1976 Olympics, Gregg won silver in the 200 meter Butterfly, while Harrigan won bronze in the 200 meter backstroke. Both swam for NC State in the early 1970s, including on the 1973 team that won all eighteen events at the ACC tournament.
North Carolina State University -- Sports
more info on North Carolina State University -- Sports
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Swimming and diving (Men's). Team pictures and group portraits (UA023.004.077) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).