Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Olympian and NC State soccer player Tab Ramos
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Tab Ramos, National Player-of-the-Year candidate; Soccer was first established as a varsity sport at North Carolina State University in 1950. Tab Ramos played for the U.S. Men's National Soccer Team in 1988 at the Summer Olympics and continued to play for the National Team until 2000. He has been named U.S. Soccer Player of the Year (1990) and is in the United States Soccer Hall of Fame. He played for North Carolina State University during the 1980s.
North Carolina State University -- Students
more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
North Carolina State University -- Soccer more info on North Carolina State University -- Soccer
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Soccer (Men's). Players (UA023.004.061) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)