- Benito Artinano playing soccer
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Soccer was first established as a varsity sport at North Carolina State University in 1950. Benito Artinano led the team to their first winning season since 1959 in 1963, with a 7-6 record. That same year he established an ACC record for the most goals scored in a single game (seven). He was named to the all-American soccer team in 1963 and 1964.
North Carolina State University -- Students
more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
North Carolina State University -- Soccer more info on North Carolina State University -- Soccer
Artinano, Benito more info on Artinano, Benito
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Soccer (Men's). Players (UA023.004.061) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).