- Stan Fritts during an N. C. State football game
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- On the back of the photograph: "One of the most punishing runners in N.C. State history was Stan Fritts (1972-1974). A 6-1, 210 pounder from Oak Ridge, Tenn., Fritts had a nose for the goal. He scored 42 touchdowns during his career to rank second in school history and he holds the record for TDs in a game when he bulled his way to five in a 42-13 win over Wake Forest in 1972."
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Football more info on North Carolina State University -- Football
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Football. Competitions, 1960s-1970s (UA023.004.046) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).