Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- N. C. State at the Peach Bowl
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- The Peach Bowl is played every year between an ACC football team and an SEC football team in Atlanta, Georgia. In 1972, the Wolfpack won 49-13 against West Virginia. Dave Buckey, NC State's quarterback and George Bell, a defensive tackle for NC State were named MVPs.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Football more info on North Carolina State University -- Football
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Football. Competitions, 1960s-1970s (UA023.004.046) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)