Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Football game, N. C. State versus Clemson
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- On the back of the photograph: "Buddy Gore, scores Clemson touchdown, as N.C. State's Greg Williams is too late to make tackle. Watching is Tiger quarterback Jimmy Addison. With 23-14 State win, Wolfpack handed Tigers only loss, and forced the ACC race to the final day of the season. Clemson beat S.C. to win title, with Wolfpack second."
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Students -- History more info on North Carolina State University -- Students -- History
North Carolina State University -- Football more info on North Carolina State University -- Football
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Athletics Photographs, 1893 - 2003 (UA023.004) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)