- Mother and daughter club in Forest, North Carolina (Craven County) standing by a front porch
Community and Extension
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
Mother and child
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 6 x 10 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Written on verso: May 29, 1931. From Picture Album, 1931-1932, Southeastern District.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H clubs. Members (UA023.008.021) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.