- Hughrena McDonald and her calf
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 7 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Hughrena McDonald petting her calf in Craven County on May 29, 1931; May 29, 1931 Hughrena McDonald, An Outstanding Club Girl/calf, canning and sewing club. Craven County. From Picture Album 1931-1932, Southeastern District.
Craven County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development (UA023.008) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.