- National 4-H record judging committee
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Written on verso: Lyman B. Dixon is 5th from left. Stamped on verso: 337-7249, R. C. Ellingsen Photography, 12 East Grand Chicago, Ill. 60611, Order # 10500 - 1.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development. Awards (UA023.008.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.