- Gathering of the first 4-H Corn Club members in North Carolina
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
4-H clubs -- Membership
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Gathering of the first 4-H Corn Club members in North Carolina. Center, seated is I. O. Schaub; to his right is T. E. Prowan the first Agent; also identified is Chris Parker, a champion corn grower
Schaub, I. O.
more info on Schaub, I. O. (Ira Obed), 1880-1971
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Prowan, T. E. more info on Prowan, T. E.
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H county clubs (UA023.008.055) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.