- Hertford County 4-H Club leaders and L. R. Harrill in front of historical marker for the formation of the first North Carolina Corn Club in Ahoskie in 1909
Community and Extension
North Carolina History
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Hertford County 4-H Club leaders shaking hands with L. R. Harrill (far right) in front of a historical marker marking the the formation of the first North Carolina Corn Club in Ahoskie in 1909
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Harrill, L. R. more info on Harrill, L. R. (Lera Rhinehart), 1897-1978
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H county clubs (UA023.008.055) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.