- Jerry Alexander standing next to his corn yield in Asheville, North Carolina
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 11 x 16 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Written on enclosure: Jerry Alexander, Age 18, Asheville, North Carolina, First prize, Buncombe county, North Carolina Yield, 158 bushels and 54 pounds.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Buncombe County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H clubs. Early argricultural clubs (UA023.008.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.