- Recreation program conducted by Lucy Blake at a 4-H club meeting in Pender County, North Carolina, in 1917
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 6 x 8 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- 4-H Club meeting in Pender County in 1917. Recreation program conducted by Lucy Blake. Shown at the extreme left was one of the most outstanding club members who following grad[uation] from college spent a life time with the Virginia Agricultural Extension Service as a home agent and district Extension agent and as assistant director of Extension Service.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Pender County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H clubs. Facilities and meetings (UA023.008.022) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.