- 4-H and adult group with 4-H band in Wilkes County
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 12 x 17 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- 4-H and adult group with 4-H band in Wilkes County in 1912. The gentleman holding the flag is A. G. Hendricks, pioneer agent in North Carolina, famous for his development of Wilkes County white prolific corn
Hendricks, A. G.
more info on Hendricks, A. G.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Wilkes County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H county clubs (UA023.008.055) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.