- First Yadkin County 4-H Council
Community and Extension
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 3 x 5 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Written on verso: Front Row L - R: Mozelle Kimmer, Jonesville, Reporter; Bertha Lee Miller [?] Song Leader; Ellen Mortin, E. Bend, Sec. Tres; Back Row L - R: Arthur Lee Saylor [?] V. Pres; Bryce Poindexter, Boon, Song Leader; Horald Stimson, Boon, President.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Yadkin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H Council officers (UA023.008.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.