- 4-H leaders, including L. R. Harrill (second from left)
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 12 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- left to right, Bob Wood, L. R. Harrill, Myrtle Lutterbob (Mrs. George Swicegood), Ruth Current, Edmund Aycock.
Harrill, L. R.
more info on Harrill, L. R. (Lera Rhinehart), 1897-1978
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Current, Ruth Augusta more info on Current, Ruth Augusta, 1901-1967
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development. Leadership (UA023.008.012) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.