Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Reactor control panels in use at NC State
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Reactor control panels in use at NCSU, ca. 1954. Left to right: 1. Joseph G. Lundholm, Jr.; 2. Raymond L. Murray; 3. Arthur C. Menius; 4. unidentified; 5. unidentified; 6. Harold A. Lamonds.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
Menius, Arthur Clayton, 1916-1996 more info on Menius, Arthur Clayton, 1916-1996
Murray, Raymond Leroy, 1920-2011 more info on Murray, Raymond Leroy, 1920-2011
Lamonds, Harold A. more info on Lamonds, Harold A.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Nuclear reactors (UA023.012.025) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Burlington Nuclear Reactor Laboratories (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Small, G. Milton (George Milton), Jr., 1916-1992 more info on Small, G. Milton (George Milton), Jr., 1916-1992
- NC State University Campus
- NC State University