- Using pendulum-type machine for testing the impact and shock resistance of plastics
Impact -- Testing
Scientific apparatus and instruments
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Peedin, Mack more info on Peedin, Mack
- Created Date:
- Impact and Shock Resistance of Plastics Project : John Edwards and Robert Penny with pendulum-type machine used for testing plastic test piece, 1957 January.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Equipment and machinery (UA023.012.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).