- Lunscome monoplane
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- The Lunscome monoplane was the first airplane bought for use by aeronautical students. Pictured with the airplane at the Raleigh Municipal Airport is Dr. W. G. Friedrich (left), acting head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering, and Professor R. F. Rautenstrauch.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Mechanical and aerospace engineering (UA023.012.035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).