- Dr. Benjamin F. Brown researching with Hurlbut counter attached to a metallurgical microscope
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Dr. Benjamin F. Brown, Professor of Metallurgy, performing research using a Hurlbut counter attached to a metallurgical microscope. In the background is a metallographic camera.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
Brown, B. F. (Benjamin Floyd), 1920- more info on Brown, B. F. (Benjamin Floyd), 1920-
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Laboratories (UA023.012.023) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).