Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Dean Malcolm E. Campbell and others with the School of Textiles exhibit at the NC State Fair
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Dean Malcolm E. Campbell and others in North Carolina State College School of Textiles exhibit at the North Carolina State Fair.
Campbell, Malcolm E. (Malcolm Eugene), 1902-1978
more info on Campbell, Malcolm E. (Malcolm Eugene), 1902-1978
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
North Carolina State Fair more info on North Carolina State Fair
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- College of Textiles. Exhibitions and displays (UA023.017.045) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.