Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Grand prize winner at the North Carolina State College Textile School Style Show
- Grand prize winner at the North Carolina State College Textile School Style Show, Miss Nettie Grace Cameron of Polkton, North Carolina, representing Flora Macdonald College, April 25, 1940. Also pictured is Thomas Roy Hart, Director of Instruction at the School of Textiles announcing the award and an unidentified woman.
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Siddell Studio more info on Siddell Studio
- Created Date:
Textile Exposition and Style Show
more info on Textile Exposition and Style Show (Raleigh, N.C.)
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Home Demonstration Work (UA023.009) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.