- Miss Ruth Britt, Queen of the Textile Exposition at the Textile School Style Show
Community and Extension
Women -- Education
Women -- History
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Miss Ruth Britt, Raleigh N.C., representing Meredith College, winner of the grand prize and named Queen of the Textile Exposition at the Textile School Style Show, held at the Textile School, North Carolina State College, April 10, 1930.
Textile Exposition and Style Show
more info on Textile Exposition and Style Show (Raleigh, N.C.)
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Ruth Current and Jane S. McKimmon (UA023.009.011) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.