- Group portrait of School of Textiles seniors on their first bus trip to textile mills
Community and Extension
School field trips
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 14 x 24 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Group portrait of seniors in the School of Textiles at North Carolina State College on their first bus trip to textile mills, 1926. Dean Thomas Nelson is also pictured.
more info on Nelson, Thomas, 1872-1953
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Plants (UA023.008.070) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.