Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Personnel discussing Peruvian project
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Pictured from left to right are: Dent Mangum, Joe Porter, Jack Bodgan, Dean of the School of Textiles Malcolm E. Campbell, and Dr. Jorge Succar of the Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria, Lima, Peru.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
Campbell, Malcolm Eugene more info on Campbell, Malcolm Eugene, 1902-1978
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
Bogdan, John F. more info on Bogdan, John F.
Porter, Joseph Alexander, Jr. more info on Porter, Joseph Alexander, Jr., 1912-1993
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles (UA023.017) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.