Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Top administrators from the Celanese Corporation at N. C. State for research and extension activities
- A group of top administrators from the Celanese Corporation at North Carolina State University learning about research and extension activities. Pictured from left to right are: Dr. David W. Chaney, dean of the NCSU School of Textiles; Reiner Stoll, president of the Fiber Group companies; NCSU Chancellor John T. Caldwell; Dr. W. J. Roberts, vice president, and David Taylor, president of Celanese Fiber Company; Dr. Frank Howlett, vice president of Fiber Industries Inc.; and Dr. Richard Steele, vice president of Celanese Fiber Marketing Company.
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995
more info on Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
Chaney, David Webb, 1915-2004 more info on Chaney, David Webb, 1915-2004
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. College of Textiles (UA023.017) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)