- Professors from NC State and North Carolina College at Durham observing machinery tufting a carpet
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Professors from North Carolina State University and North Carolina College at Durham observing the action of the needles in tufting a carpet, North Carolina State University School of Textiles, October 30, 1968. Pictured from left to right: Professor T. W. George, North Carolina State University; Mr. H. E. Frey, North Carolina College; Mr. R. B. Cleaver, North Carolina College; and Dr. S. P. Hersh, North Carolina State University.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles (UA023.017) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.