- Dean Malcolm Campbell with Dr. Rector Valverde from Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria and textile student Carlos Sanchez
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Malcolm Campbell, Dean of the School of Textiles at North Carolina State College with Dr. Rector Valverde from Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria in Lima, Peru and Carlos Sanchez, a textile student from Lima, Peru, 1957.
Campbell, Malcolm Eugene
more info on Campbell, Malcolm Eugene, 1902-1978
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. Guest visitors (UA023.017.043) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.