- View of classroom at North Carolina State College School of Textiles showing machinery, students, and professor.
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Mills, Ralph more info on Mills, Ralph
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
North Carolina State University -- Facilities more info on North Carolina State University -- Facilities
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. Laboratories (UA023.017.023) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.