- Research experiment analyzing products of bleaching reaction
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Complex chemical processes are studied in research experiments aimed at improving their efficiency. Shown here is a special apparatus for analyzing the products of the bleaching reaction. Winifred Craner pictured on right.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
North Carolina State University -- Equipment and supplies more info on North Carolina State University -- Equipment and supplies
North Carolina State University -- Research more info on North Carolina State University -- Research
Craner, Winifred more info on Craner, Winifred
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. Research (UA023.017.060) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).