Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Ruth Guion performing quality audit in Nelson Hall testing lab
Women -- Employment
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Ruth Guion, faculty member with Quality Audit Program at the North Carolina State College School of Textiles in testing lab, 1960.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
North Carolina State University -- Research more info on North Carolina State University -- Research
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
Guion, Ruth more info on Guion, Ruth
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. College of Textiles (UA023.017) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)