- Secretary of the Army Robert T. Stevens with three ladies during visit to the School of Textiles
Community and Extension
Armed Forces -- Officers
Women -- History
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Secretary of the Army Robert T. Stevens poses here with three ladies during his visit to the School of Textiles at North Carolina State College, Sunday, June 6, 1954. Pictured are from left to right: Mrs. Malcolm E. Campbell, wife of the dean of the School of Textiles; Mrs. Robert T. Stevens, who accompanied her husband to the college; and Mrs. W. J. (Nick) Carter of Greensboro, wife of the executive vice president of the J. P. Stevens Company plant in Greensboro.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. Guest visitors (UA023.017.043) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.