- Foreign officers signing the NC State College's School of Textiles guest book
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Foreign officers signing the North Carolina State College's School of Textiles guest book. Looking on are Dean Malcolm Campbell and Mr. John T. Revell of the School's Research Staff, February 1962. The officers are enrolled at the U.S. Army Special Welfare Center at Fort Bragg, for a period of four months. In addition to their army training, the course includes an indoctrination in the economic, industrial and social activities of the people of the United States.
Campbell, Malcolm Eugene
more info on Campbell, Malcolm Eugene, 1902-1978
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. Guest visitors (UA023.017.043) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.