- Forestry genetics, Summer Session, 1972
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Ron Overton is from Monon, Indiana. He is a doctoral candidate in tree improvement, specializing in forestry genetics. Ron is demonstrating cross pollenation of a Sycamore tree.
North Carolina State University. College of Natural Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Natural Resources
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Natural Resources. Students. Academic life (UA023.015.031) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).