- Dr. F.P. Pike showing safety and first aid equipment installed in lab used for study of "Liquid-Liquid Extraction"
First aid in illness and injury
Equipment and supplies
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Dr. F.P. Pike showing safety and first aid equipment installed in lab used for study of "Liquid-Liquid Extraction", safety shower in upper left, Department of Chemical Engineering, 1956 August
North Carolina State University -- Employees
more info on North Carolina State University -- Employees
Pike, Frederick Philips more info on Pike, Frederick Philips
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Laboratories (UA023.012.023) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).