- Chemical engineers Didier Leray and K. T. Thomas measuring molecular diffusivity of liquids using glass diaphragm in constant temperature bath
African Americans -- History
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Didier Leray (standing) and K.T. Thomas measuring molecular diffusivity of liquids using glass diaphragm in constant temperature bath, a Chemical Engineering Project, 1956 December
North Carolina State University -- Research
more info on North Carolina State University -- Research
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Chemical engineering (UA023.012.032) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).