Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Dr. Don Russell F. Hazelton and Don E. Carter extracting tanning from pine bark
Laboratories -- Equipment and supplies
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Extracting tanning from Pine Bark : Dr. Don R.S. Hazelton and Don E. Carter, 1951
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
North Carolina State University -- Research more info on North Carolina State University -- Research
North Carolina State University -- Professional employees more info on North Carolina State University -- Professional employees
Hazelton, Russell Frank more info on Hazelton, Russell Frank, 1914-
Carter, Don E. more info on Carter, Don E.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Chemical engineering (UA023.012.032) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).