- Thermal treating of specimens which have undergone vibration tests, Richard D. Dillender, research engineer (left) checks the kiln temperature, (right) George Boenshain, laboratory assistant, 1952 Summer
Equipment and supplies
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University -- Research
more info on North Carolina State University -- Research
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Materials science and ceramics (UA023.012.037) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).