Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Professor Edward G. Manning and Dr. William C. Bell researching jet vibrations
Ceramics -- Research
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Analyzing the vibration being applied to a sample of metal & non-metal powders, jet research for Wright Field : Professor Edward G. Manning, Electrical Engineering, and Dr. William C. Bell, Ceramic Research Professor, 1952 Fall
North Carolina State University -- Equipment and supplies
more info on North Carolina State University -- Equipment and supplies
North Carolina State University -- Research more info on North Carolina State University -- Research
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
Manning, Edward George more info on Manning, Edward George, 1917-
Bell, William C. (William Callum) more info on Bell, William C. (William Callum), 1916-1985
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- College of Engineering. Research (UA023.012.060) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).