Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Chris Cammack, third base; Steve Martin, outfield; and Dave Boyer, outfield
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 5 x 7 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- This picture of the top three hitters of the 1968 team includes Chris Cammack on the far left. He holds the record for the single season batting average at N. C. State with a .429 in 1969. He was voted ACC player of the year in 1969 and was on the 1st Team All-ACC four years in a row from 1968-1971.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Baseball. Team pictures and group portraits (UA023.004.018) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).