Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Sorrell Jr. and Parham, shortstop and second base
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 5 x 7 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Vic Sorrell Jr., the son of coach Sorrell, led the Pack in home runs and had eleven RBIs in 1964 while hitting .234. He was considered the best all-round member of the squad with solid hitting, good infield play, and a strong arm. Parham led the team in batting with a .352 average his sophomore year. On the back of the photograph: "N.C. State University shortstop Vic Sorrell [sic], Jr., and Peter Parham, second base. Both seniors."
Sorrell, Victor G., Jr.
more info on Sorrell, Victor G., Jr., 1943-
Parham, Pete more info on Parham, Pete
North Carolina State University -- Baseball more info on North Carolina State University -- Baseball
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Baseball. Team pictures and group portraits (UA023.004.018) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).