- 1922 team
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- The 1922 team included George Howard Redfearn, who according to the Sporting Editor of the New York World was "the all-star college shortstop of the South. He can hit 'em, and he can go get 'em, he has a pair of hands and a great arm and the Yankee office is all 'het' up over him."
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Baseball. Team pictures and group portraits (UA023.004.018) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).