- Agriculture and Mechanic Arts baseball team, 1899
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- The earliest baseball photograph in the University Archives is this 1899 image of the Agricultural Mechanical College Baseball team. "A&M" or "The Techs" would not be known as "The Wolfpack" until the 1920s. Top row: W. M. Person; Edward Person; Bill Fenner; Ned Wood, manager; J. W. Shore, Leslie M. Norman, Colen R. Love. Bottom Row: Henry Dorsett, F. D. Ross, Paul F. Faison, William W. Casserly, F. W. Bonitz. Mascot: Wallace Riddick.
North Carolina State University -- Baseball
more info on North Carolina State University -- Baseball
North Carolina State University -- Students -- History more info on North Carolina State University -- Students -- History
North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts more info on North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Baseball. Team pictures and group portraits (UA023.004.018) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).