- Turtle Zaun, first base
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Gaddy, Michael more info on Gaddy, Michael
- North Carolina State University. Student Media Authority more info on North Carolina State University. Student Media Authority
- Created Date:
- Turtle Zaun became the first player since Roy Dixon in 1978 to top the .400 mark for the season. In 1987 he set school records with sixty-two runs scored, eighty hits and 166 total bases. Here he returns home after hitting a grand slam.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Baseball. Competitions (UA023.004.015) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).