- Jim McNamara, catcher
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 7 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Winstead, Roger W. more info on Winstead, Roger W.
- North Carolina State University. Student Media Authority more info on North Carolina State University. Student Media Authority
- Created Date:
- McNamara hit twelve home runs in 1986, a year in which the team won a then-school record of thirty-five games, won the ACC Championship, earned an NCAA bid, beat North Carolina three times, and had six players on the All-Conference team. Jim McNamara would go on to play for the San Francisco Giants in 1992 and 1993. From the 1986 Agromeck: "All-ACC catcher Jim McNamara raps out one of twelve season homers against Ohio University. The Pack downed Ohio 8-2."
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Baseball. Competitions (UA023.004.015) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).